Additional Registry Requirements
Should you seek to register a .INFO second level domain name you, the registrant, must also agree to the following terms:
- Registrant consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification, and other processing of Registered Domain Name Holder's Personal Data by Afilias, the .INFO Registry Operator, and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified pursuant in its contract.
- Registrant agrees to submit to proceedings under ICANN's Uniform Domain Name Dispute Policy (UDRP) and comply with the requirements set forth by Afilias for domain names registered during the Sunrise Period, including the mandatory Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy. These policies are subject to modification.
- Registrant agrees to immediately correct and update the registration information for the Registered Name during registration term for the Registered Name, failure to correct this information shall constitute a breach of this Agreement.
- Registrant acknowledges that Afilias, the registry operator for .INFO, will have no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the Sunrise Period or the Land Rush Period, including, without limitation:
- the ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a Registered Name during these periods, and
- the results of any dispute over a Sunrise Registration.
- Registrar and Afilias, the registry operator for .INFO, expressly reserve the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration that it deems necessary, in its discretion, to protect the integrity and stability of the registry, to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, in compliance with any dispute resolution process, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Registrar and/or Afilias as well as their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees. Registrar and Afilias also reserve the right to freeze a domain name during resolution of a dispute.
You agree to comply with Registry Operator’s policies found at afilias.info/policies